Establishment of an Enterprise of a Foreign Person or of a Czech Branch of the Enterprise of a Foreign Person
A Czech enterprise of a foreign natural person or legal entity or a Czech branch of the enterprise of such foreign person has to be registered in the Commercial Register. However, such enterprise or branch of the enterprise is not a separate legal entity (person).
The enterprise or its branch is represented by its manager, whose name is entered in the Commercial Register. The decision on the establishment of an enterprise of a foreign person or a Czech branch of the enterprise of a foreign person has to contain its location (seat) in the Czech Republic, the name and residential address of its manager and its object of business activity. The description of conditions under which a corporation can carry on a trade or another business activity which is not deemed to be a trade also applies to the enterprise of a foreign person or a Czech branch of the enterprise of a foreign person.
CZERWENKA & PARTNER v.o.s.
Minoritská 10, 602 00 Brno
Ing. Mgr. Milan Chládek
+420 542 422 811
- I.South Moravia: Geography, Labour Force, Economy
- II. Legal Regulation of Business Activities, Establishment of Business Entities
- III. Accounting and Auditing
- IV. Tax System in the Czech Republic
- V. Employment and Labour Regulations
- VI. Visa and Integration after Arrival
- VII. Co-operation with South Moravian Institutions
- VIII. Practical Information: Working and Living in South Moravia