Centre SIX – Sensor, Information and Communication Systems
SIX research centre was established to support the innovation potential of companies which actively exploit communication, information and sensor technologies in different areas of life.
The mission of the Centre is e.g.:
- supporting the quality of life of the aging population (sensing life functions and wireless transmission of information),
- reducing the danger of terroristic attacks (sensing marks of dangerous substances and wireless warning),
- controlling traffic using the concept of an intelligent highway (mutual communication among cars and stationary units),
- timely diagnosis of nervous diseases using the analysis of speech.
Implementation of the SIX centre was started on 1st August 2010 and was completed in December 2012. In January 2013, the full research operation of the centre was started. The SIX Research center performs the research of technologies to be applied in communication, information and sensor systems in a near future in the close cooperation with the strategic industry partners and companies to fulfill the mission of the centre.
Please visitfor more information about Centre SIX – Sensor, Information and Communication Systems.
SIX Research Centre – Sensor, Information and Communication Systems
Department of Radio Electronics
Brno University of Technology
Technická 3082/12, 616 00 Brno
- I.South Moravia: Geography, Labour Force, Economy
- II. Legal Regulation of Business Activities, Establishment of Business Entities
- III. Accounting and Auditing
- IV. Tax System in the Czech Republic
- V. Employment and Labour Regulations
- VI. Visa and Integration after Arrival
VII. Co-operation with South Moravian Institutions
- CEITEC – Central European Institute of Technology
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering of the Brno University of Technology
- AdMaS – Advanced Materials, Structures and Technologies
- Centre SIX – Sensor, Information and Communication Systems
- NETME Centre – New Technologies for Mechanical Engineering
- CVVOZE – Centre for Research and Utilisation of Renewable Energy
- CMV – Materials Research Centre
- TTO MU – Technology Transfer Office of Masaryk University
- JIC – South Moravian Innovation Centre
- JCMM – South Moravian Centre for International Mobility
- ISOB – The International School of Brno
- BEC – Brno Expat Centre
- VIII. Practical Information: Working and Living in South Moravia