CVVOZE – Centre for Research and Utilisation of Renewable Energy
CVVOZE is a regional research centre at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Communication, Brno University of Technology. It covers almost the full spectrum of electrical engineering disciplines (electrochemistry, electromechanics, electrotechnology, electrical power engineering) and links them to the topical subject of renewable energy sources and their efficient use in production, transport and power engineering.
TheCentre accommodates three main research programmes:
- Electromechanical Energy Conversion – concentrates on increasing the efficiency of the existing electrical machines used in environmentally-friendly transportation, and on development of conceptually new machines including development and optimisation of new control systems utilising modern signal processors.
- Chemical and Photovoltaic Energy – focuses on research into electrochemical sources, photovoltaic cells and on development of their efficient and reliable applications.
- Generation, transmission, Distribution and Use of Electrical Energy – aims its activities at research and development of new devices for electrical energy distribution featuring improved energetic and environmental parameters leading to better quality of electricity and higher reliability of its delivery, including electrical network safety or nuclear energy.
The Centre laboratory structure includes CVVOZEPowerLab research infrastucture which is member of European Distributed Energy Resources Laboratories (DERlab).
Please visitfor more information about CVVOZE, Centre for Research and Utilization of Renewable Energy.
Centre for Research and Utilization of Renewable Energy
Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Communication
Brno University of Technology
Technická 3082/12, 61600 Brno
Prof. RNDr. Vladimir Aubrecht, CSc.
+420 541 146 715
- I.South Moravia: Geography, Labour Force, Economy
- II. Legal Regulation of Business Activities, Establishment of Business Entities
- III. Accounting and Auditing
- IV. Tax System in the Czech Republic
- V. Employment and Labour Regulations
- VI. Visa and Integration after Arrival
VII. Co-operation with South Moravian Institutions
- CEITEC – Central European Institute of Technology
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering of the Brno University of Technology
- TTO – Technology Transfer Office at the Brno University of Technology
- AdMaS – Advanced Materials, Structures and Technologies
- Centre SIX – Sensor, Information and Communication Systems
- NETME Centre – New Technologies for Mechanical Engineering
- CVVOZE – Centre for Research and Utilisation of Renewable Energy
- CMV – Materials Research Centre
- Masaryk University - International Staff Office (ISO)
- TTO MU – Technology Transfer Office of Masaryk University
- JCMM - support for the gifted
- The Centre for Foreigners JMK
- ISOB – The International School of Brno
- BEC – Brno Expat Centre
- International Clinical Research Centre (ICRC) of St. Anne’s University Hospital in Brno
- JIC – South Moravian Innovation Centre
- VIII. Practical Information: Working and Living in South Moravia