ISOB – The International School of Brno
The International School of Brno provides education in English to students from 3 to 18 in an internationally-minded environment. Our aim is to provide our students with all the skills they need to continue their education anywhere in the world. The school follows the Cambridge International Program (Primary, Secondary and High school programs – IGCSE) and IB Diploma program, an internationally recognized curriculum that focuses on the development of communication skills, creativity, independence and self-motivation.
To ensure that all ISB students are comfortable and confident, we offer language support for students of all levels of English fluency, whether they are just beginning to speak English or they would like to continue with their progress. We are also offer support to students with some Special Educational Needs.
ISB is an Accredited member of the Council of International Schools ().
Student progress is assessed using tools and tests issued by Cambridge International in order to assure an engaging experience, the maximum number of students in a class is 15.
School day runs from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. with before and after school services available (including sport, art and language activities).
Registration at ISB is possible throughout the entire year.
International school of Brno
Čejkovická 10, Brno, 628 00
Mgr. Jan Švihálek
+420 544 212 313
+420 776 490 120
- I.South Moravia: Geography, Labour Force, Economy
- II. Legal Regulation of Business Activities, Establishment of Business Entities
- III. Accounting and Auditing
- IV. Tax System in the Czech Republic
- V. Employment and Labour Regulations
- VI. Visa and Integration after Arrival
VII. Co-operation with South Moravian Institutions
- CEITEC – Central European Institute of Technology
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering of the Brno University of Technology
- TTO – Technology Transfer Office at the Brno University of Technology
- AdMaS – Advanced Materials, Structures and Technologies
- Centre SIX – Sensor, Information and Communication Systems
- NETME Centre – New Technologies for Mechanical Engineering
- CVVOZE – Centre for Research and Utilisation of Renewable Energy
- CMV – Materials Research Centre
- Masaryk University - International Staff Office (ISO)
- TTO MU – Technology Transfer Office of Masaryk University
- JCMM - support for the gifted
- The Centre for Foreigners JMK
- ISOB – The International School of Brno
- BEC – Brno Expat Centre
- International Clinical Research Centre (ICRC) of St. Anne’s University Hospital in Brno
- JIC – South Moravian Innovation Centre
- VIII. Practical Information: Working and Living in South Moravia