NETME Centre – New Technologies for Mechanical Engineering
NETME Centre is a part of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering Brno University of Technology. NETME Centre aims to address key challenges of society across diverse range of mechanical engineering. The centre is a 24 million € investment in applied R&D with highly qualified staff members and its unique facilities, all located in an 8,500 m² dedicated area.
NETME benefits from over a century long tradition in higher education and research in mechanical engineering. The faculty of mechanical engineering is the largest higher education institute in its field.
In research, we´re focusing on major industrial areas such as:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Automotive Engineering
- Power Engineering
- Industrial Technologies
NETME Centre in brief numbers:
- NETME Centre currently employs over 380 research staff members (approx. 214 full-time equivalents FTE), including researchers, management, and PhD students.
- A figure of around 8.53 million € has been spent on contractual research over the past 5 years.
- The Centre generates an annual turnover of approximately 9.3 million €
- A total of 25 million € has been invested in the development of the NETME Centre.
NETME is uniquely positioned to compile portfolio of technologies and research groups to tackle your challenge. NETME has experiencies with national and international projects and also with collaboration with partners from the industry.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information and any cooperation enquiries.
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
Brno University of Technology
Technická 2896/2, 616 69 Brno
+420 541 144 981
- I.South Moravia: Geography, Labour Force, Economy
- II. Legal Regulation of Business Activities, Establishment of Business Entities
- III. Accounting and Auditing
- IV. Tax System in the Czech Republic
- V. Employment and Labour Regulations
- VI. Visa and Integration after Arrival
VII. Co-operation with South Moravian Institutions
- CEITEC – Central European Institute of Technology
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering of the Brno University of Technology
- TTO – Technology Transfer Office at the Brno University of Technology
- AdMaS – Advanced Materials, Structures and Technologies
- Centre SIX – Sensor, Information and Communication Systems
- NETME Centre – New Technologies for Mechanical Engineering
- CVVOZE – Centre for Research and Utilisation of Renewable Energy
- CMV – Materials Research Centre
- Masaryk University - International Staff Office (ISO)
- TTO MU – Technology Transfer Office of Masaryk University
- JCMM - support for the gifted
- The Centre for Foreigners JMK
- ISOB – The International School of Brno
- BEC – Brno Expat Centre
- International Clinical Research Centre (ICRC) of St. Anne’s University Hospital in Brno
- JIC – South Moravian Innovation Centre
- VIII. Practical Information: Working and Living in South Moravia